Another week…

June 2 (send application)—> June 7 (request for longer plan) —> June 13 (notification of screening) —> ??

This is my mini timeline from the day I first applied to now. I just received another email this morning about having to wait another week. I guess the good news is that I got some sort of update on my application. Now, I just have to wait again.

I really hope I get an interview.

I’m debating if I should start collecting all of my documents in case I do get accepted. The only thing is that I’m a type of person who needs to finish one part before moving on to another. I get so nervous about everything! Haha.

Hopefully, everything will work out. 😀

*crossing fingers!*


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s