I came back from my trip to Japan two days ago and I just remembered that it’s been a while since I’ve updated. I am really trying to be better at blogging more regularly, although not being able to sleep makes blogging more convenient. Haha. I will post my little recap on my trip to Japan at a later time. Hm, I should also recap my trip to Thailand and the Philippines from earlier this year …. bleh. Anyway, let me do something I can focus on at the moment! Post #1!
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
1. My ultimate dream is to be a fiction writer. I want to write a novel with a meaningful underlying message OR a detective fiction novel OR a quirky screenplay.
2. Sometimes I wish I got a degree in criminal justice and went on that path.
3. My initial motivation to travel around to other parts of the world is because I really do think I’m meant to do/see more. I realized in highschool that at any one time, 9034923803284 other things are happening somewhere else and I want to see it!
4. I know what I don’t like before I know what I do like. I have a list of things I hate and I will continue to hate them for the rest of my life — like black beans! I HATE YOU BLACK BEANS!
5. If I don’t like you, I just don’t like you. I can’t explain it, I just don’t … so stop asking.
6. Anytime I go abroad, I crave pizza. In my case, when I miss home I crave pizza.
7. I am addicted to Burt’s Bees Pom Chapstick.
8. Clouds make me happy.
9. I throw rocks at boys to show them I like them. Yep, still at that stage.
10. My drink of choice –> Soju or a Gin+Tonic.
11. I absolutely HAVE to call my parents (usually my mom) when I think about them. I panic and get really paranoid when they don’t answer.
12. I believe in luck, fate, and karma. All the other crap is complicated and I just ignore it.
13. Topics I hate listening to: Sports and Politics. I tune out for a while, then just get up and leave.
14. I’m only motivated to do physical activities like running/jogging/biking on Sunday mornings. I literally wake up super early, change, and go outside. I blame my father.
15. I can’t go a day without buying something. I have a problem.